This is something that I designed after I had my own babies and I couldn’t find a book on the market that I loved. I had an idea of something classic but modern and minimal. I took this idea and worked nights when the girls were little. Five years later my book came to life with the help of two great local manufacturers.
Inside the Book:
• The Baby Memory Book includes pages featuring your toddler’s answers to questions like:
• What makes you happy?
• What is family?
• If you could do anything today, what would you do?
• What do you want to do when you grow up?
• What do you like to learn about?
• Also features pages for your child to add their own art to the story.
The book maintains its roots with parent recording spaces such as:
• My First Day Home
• Family Tree
• Growth Chart
• My Firsts
• The World Around Me
• How We Spent Our Days
• Our Home
• Holiday Memories
• About Me
*Preserve your baby's handprints and footprints forever.
*Gender neutral baby book, perfect for both boy or girl. Baby book boy, baby book girl.
*Comes with baby keepsake box and pouch. A perfect way to keep precious pictures and memorabilia right with the baby book.
• 56 custom designed pages with full color illustrations
• Hand / foot print spaces
• Easy to use journal pages are perfect to customize this book
• Endive colored
• 8" x 8" silver stamped cover
• Mohawk Superfine writing paper
• Cloth bound book
This modern baby book is a refreshingly reimagined classic with contemporary flair. This book is inspired by the simplicity and effortless nature of a toddler's curiosity. The custom-made, marbled paper end-sheets, are designed by Deborah V. Thompson (a mother of two, a bookbinder, and mompreneur).